Saturday, October 18, 2014

Research and Writing History of Overreach Series

Overreach Series

Life's been busy and I've been working on the next book in the Overreach series. I lost two people who were very dear to me this summer and it was like a kick in the gut. 

On an awesomely happy note, Sally and I welcomed our first two grand children to the world during the same time.

Carly was born in May and Luke was born in June... Both Mom's, Jackie Michelle and Jenny are doing well and the babies are "Of Course the most beautiful babies"...

Research for Blood of Tyrants has been troubling... things are getting even scarier than they were last summer, but once I sat down and started to write, things have progressed well. It's taking longer to write book two because I'm trying to make sure it's better than the first one. (At least that's my goal)

At this pace it looks like we'll be published before December, but time will tell, we might be able to get it out sooner.

Look for an exciting announcement soon and please remember to leave a review if you haven't already done so... it really makes a difference. For more information or buy my 1st Novel Overreach: Blood of Patriots visit Amazon link and to join me please follow my Facebook Fun Page

Author JD Ludwig
JD Ludwig and my Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment